Also servicing Meridian, Eagle, Kuna, Nampa, Caldwell, and The Treasure Valley.
TPO is a heat-weldable single-plythermoplastic polyoleﬁn (TPO) sheet designed for new roof construction and re-rooﬁng applications. TPO membrane is based on advanced polymerization technology that combines the ﬂexibility of ethylene-propylene (EP) rubber with the heat weldability of polypropylene. Physical properties of the membrane are enhanced by a strong polyester fabric that is encapsulated between the TPO-based top and bottom plies. The combination of the fabric and TPO plies provides reinforced membranes with high breaking strength, tearing strength and puncture resistance. The relatively smooth surface of Sure-Weld membrane produces a total surface fusion weld that creates a consistent, watertight monolithic roof assembly. The membrane is environmentally friendly and safe to install. TPO products are available in highly reﬂective white, tan, and gray in both 45-mil and 60-mil thicknesses. Sixteen special colors are also available (see Carlisle’s TPO Color Palette brochure). Available widths are 4-ft, 5-ft and 6-ft perimeter sheets, 8-ft, 10-ft and 12-ft ﬁeld sheets.
Features and Beneﬁts
- Outstanding puncture resistance
- Chlorine-free with no halogenated ﬂame retardants
- Plasticizer-free; does not contain liquid or polymeric plasticizers
- Excellent low temperature impact resistance
- Excellent chemical resistance to acids, bases and restaurant exhaust emissions
- Exceptional resistance to heat, solar UV, ozone and oxidation
- Low water vapor permeance and water absorption
- Hot-melt extrusion processed for complete scrim encapsulation
- Warp-knitted fabric (not woven) for smooth surface and greater thickness over scrim
- Sure-Weld is 100% recyclable (refer to Carlisle’s Recyclability Statement)
EPDM 45-mil (1.14mm) and 60-mil (1.52mm) thick rooﬁng membranes are non-reinforced Ethylene Propylene Diene Terpolymer (EPDM) based elastomeric homogenous roof coverings. These rooﬁng membranes may be used for new single-ply roof construction and re-rooﬁng applications. These membranes are available in widths of up to 50′ (15 m) and lengths of up to 200′ (60 m). All membranes are dusted. Both thicknesses are available as Fire Retardant (FR) membranes that are specially formulated to inhibit spread of ﬂame and meet or exceed code body testing criteria for the ﬁre retardant rooﬁng membranes.
Features and Benefits
- Meets lightweight requirements
- Provides a monolithic assembly
- No special equipment required for installation
- EPDM has over 45 years of proven performance
- Available with FAT™ Seam Technology
- Ability to be installed over a variety of decks
- Full line of Pressure-Sensitive accessories Membranes are available in widths of up to 50′ and lengths of up to 200′ for faster installations and less seaming
- Available in FR formulations for increased ﬁre resistance
- Fully adhered application allows for installation on any roof slope
- Ballasted applications provide excellent ﬁre protection for the insulation and deck, superior energy efﬁciency, and the ability to perform as a “Cool Roof”
PVC is a heat-weldable thermoplastic membrane that is designed for long-term weather resistance and performance. The physical properties of the membrane are enhanced by a tenacious, weft inserted polyester fabric that is enclosed by thick PVC-based top and bottom plies for mechanically attached systems.
Features and Benefits
- Wide choice of membranes
- Enhanced chemical resistance
- Energy efﬁciency
- Heat weldability
- Low temperature ﬂexibility
- Impact and puncture resistance
- UV, ozone and oxidation resistance
- Easy installation
Wide Service Range
We proudly serve customers in Boise, Eagle, Meridian, Garden City, Nampa, Caldwell, Parma, Wilder, Emmett, Mountain Home, and all of Western Idaho and Eastern Oregon. To get your free estimate or consultation call us today at 208-939-9979. Whether you need a simple roof repair or an entire roof replacement, we’re here to help!